Make it yourself !!
some of my favorite youtube dough videos..... enjoy :)
And now you're inspired.................. have a go !
Basic Salt Dough Recipe
* 1 cup of fine salt
* 1 cup of flour
* 1/2 cup of water (may add more)
* In a large bowl, combine the salt and the flour
* Make a well in the salt/flour mixture and add the water
* Knead until smooth and shape into a ball
* When not in use, wrap in plastic or store in an airtight container
HINT: To get a softer dough you can add more flour. Adding more salt will lend a more granulous affect. Use wallpaper glue and the dough with be more cohesive. To add color to your dough, use different types of flour or add food coloring or paint.
Knead to get an even color.
Cook in a low oven for 14+ hours or until it sounds hollow when tapping the back.
paint as required and finally varnish with clear varnish, do several coats as this will protect the dough.